Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Drive Day

We left the house around 9:45 AM to go to see Patti Sims at the Pain Clinic. The prescriptions weren't ready because Dr. Gantt was in surgery that morning and didn't have them ready. So we drove down California St. to go to Dr. Dang's office and I got my paper signed by him that said it was okay for me to take the new meds I can't remember the name of right now. Tomorrow, I'll leave the house at 7:00 AM to go see Dr. Shergy's nurse who will show me how to use the new meds. I'm excited about it. I have never given anyone a shot, especially myself, so this will be fun. The needle is very tiny so that doesn't scare me. I'll have to inject myself every day for 2 years. I guess by two years the bone gets as solid as it can be.

I have nothing more to say. I've had my hot toddie for the night and will brush my teeth and turn the radio or the CD on and wait for the Sandman (Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream, make him the cutest that I've ever seen....) I'll get up at 6:00 AM. I imagine I'll get into some work traffic at 7 in the morning.

Bubba and Ruth aren't coming to the fiddler's convention. Ruth will be out of town and Bubba probably doesn't want to come. I'd like to go. Who knows. Maybe I'll go by myself. Time for bed for sure now.

No comments: