Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday

Two times to H'ville back to back made me tired. I went back to bed and didn't get up until 11:00 AM. I didn't leave the house today at all. I helped Dad pay the bills and then filed them away. I washed a load to towels with some Clorox. I had stuffed them in the barrel while they were still damp and whew, did they smell bad! I'll probably add a little Clorox in each load to towels to keep them clean.

I looked on thriftyfun.com and it said bacteria could live in the washing machine and could make clothes smell bad. I knew a girl that put a little Clorox in each wash load she did. I guess if you only use a small amount, it won't take the color out of things.

I have a card party tomorrow at 10:00 AM. We make 4 cards and envelopes and by the time we get to the fourth card, I am mentally tired. General Conference is tomorrow so I'll watch the conference I miss that night.

3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Two times to Hsv? WHY? That would drive me crazy! I just watched the first seesion of conference and I was able to sort all of my stickers at the same time. Sadie and I are going to go with Cay Stamps to a marching band contest later this afternoon. remember all of those you went to mom?

the Villamor's said...

My spandex clothes I wear to the gym were NOT getting rid of their stink(like mildew). I thought I would have to throw them away but I asked a fellow exerciser and she said to add clorox to them and it would get rid of the smell....and voila! it worked!

that was a runon sentence wasn't it! don't tell Mrs. Morrow!

the Villamor's said...

Hey TJ....take off the word verification box. It is annoying and you don't get any spam...I don't......