Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Party Day

Mary Lou came to get me at 9:20 AM and we were some of the first to get to the Pamper Me party. We got manicures and pedicures which were lovely. The Valley Events Center is really nicely decorated and there was nice music playing. They had light refreshments and it was a nice, relaxing time. I was home by 11:30.

The Rooter man was climbing on the roof when I came home and he was gone shortly there after. The sink drains well now and I will never put any grease in the sink drain again. It's been 28 years before we had to have it done. I do know better than to put grease down the drain, but I rationalized by putting a lot of Dawn dish washing juice in the grease to cut it down before I poured it in the drain!

Frankie and his family said they will be coming down next week. I tried to call him to find out the exact day but I got the answering machine. Dad needs to fix the lavatory water fixture for the water comes out very slowly. We may need to go to Tennessee Valley Wholesale to get some plumbing parts but that's no biggie.

I would like to decorate the downstairs bathroom with a new, brighter, or more colorful shower curtain and some new towels. I'll have to look at what Walmart has. That will be fun shopping for new bathroom things. Maybe I'll go with green, but I guess I'll have to wait to see what shower curtains they have. I can do it tomorrow after exercise class.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

grease doesn't go in the sink? I am guilty of that!

Enjoy Frankie's family!