Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shot Day

It was a go back to bed day so my day started at 10:00 AM. It was $2.00 a flu shot day at the Health Department. Instead of long lines at the Health Dept. building, they had a drive by clinic at the SportPlex. I wanted to go early but Dad didn't get ready until 1:00 PM and by the time we got there, they had run out of medicine! They told us to come by the Health Dept. tomorrow and there would be more meds and someone would come out to the car and shoot Dad! Instead, we went by Athens Pharmacy and paid $15.00 and shot to not get the flu. We're both glad we did it that way. I'll have to go out tomorrow and go by the bank, but Dad will need to rest.

I can buy some Soy milk and Rice Krispies for Kayla until I find out what else she can eat. It will be a fun visit.

I was thinking of having Josh and Mariam's birthday on Sunday afternoon. That way, Trudy's family would be able to come and enjoy the party and still get home in time to go to bed early. I hope everyone agrees with that idea.

No comments: