Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Again x4

After exercise, I bought some groceries and things for the kids coming tomorrow. Later, I took Dad by Tennessee Valley Wholesale to get some plumbing parts. After supper, he got a little inspiration about why the water didn't run fast in the sink. We went downstairs and Dad changed the the filter screen at the facet and it was full of gunk. He put a new one on and the water gushed out! Wahoo! Success! We do want to replace the facet one day soon, but not before Frankie's visit.

My knees are hurting and my right knee, which will be replaced first. turns in so much that it rubs against the left knee. It will really feel good to have a straight leg for once. I'm thinking of having it done in December.

Dad ordered some new pillows that have tiny beads in them. He's looking for something that will help his neck while he's in bed. I slept with one last night and I liked it. They had a bad smell that needs to be aired out, but that didn't bother me!

No comments: