Friday, October 31, 2008

Almost End of the Week

Halloween! We never have trick-or-treaters so it's just another night for us old geezers. I had bought some candy that we didn't like so we wouldn't eat it and it worked! Frankie, Rachel and their kids ate it while they were visiting. They are like us...if there is anything sweet is the house, we will break a leg to get to it. Sugarholics we are, we are!

I was tired this morning and slept in. I think I go back to bed in order to let my meds work and when I get up my knees feel better, so I can get up and go. I helped Dad do the bills and walked out to the road to check the mail a couple of times not to mention the number of times I walked up and down the stairs. Whew! It doesn't take much to make me tired.

I told Dad where a new Apple store is in H'ville. Maybe we'll be going there sometime next week. It's in the newest mall in town and we would have to see if we could get parking space closer to the store.

I didn't think it was exercise time and didn't wake up early enough to go. Maybe next week will be better.

No comments: