Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Visiting Day

I decided not to get the storm doors today since I had other things to do. I went to the sheet metal place but no one was there. I found the piece that Dad had made so I placed the check on a clipboard that was on the counter and then loaded the sheet metal piece in the trunk of the car. I called Dad to tell him to call the place and maybe someone would show up. The phone rang many times (and it was loud..) and from across the street I see this man come running to the store. It was the man I needed to pay. He gave me a copy of my bill and I told him I had already loaded it in my car. I was glad he showed up or I would have felt like a " thief in the night"!

I went by the pharmacy to pick up some medicine for Dad. He's caught an infecting from some where and needed a Z pac. I fixed lunch, played the piano and then it was ready to go visiting. We have four people to see. Two are mother and daughter so we get to see two at one stop. We got to see the other two people so we are 100% for October. Yeah!

I came home tired and felt like I was coming down with something so I got a Zicam out and swabbed it in my nose. I hope it works for I haven't been sick in quite a while. I've learned how to give myself the shots pretty well. I haven't got it down by memory yet, but I will in due time.

I carry the birds in for their trims Friday. All except Gert. I'm afraid I'd have to fight him to get him into the carrier and I not ready to do that. So Rikki and Rosko will go. Rikki's beak and nails have gotten really long and Dr. Jan will probably fuss at me for waiting so long, but I was waiting hoping Gert would get tamer so I could take him in too. It's alway somethin'!

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

we need some z-packs around here. Sadie still hasn't gotten over her cold she has had since fall break. Glad you are doing well. Grea job being 100% in your VT this month! That's great! I;m taking Forrestin to see the doctor today at 3pm. They'll work him in and afterwards, Sadie has her first banc consert. She is really excitded! i have cleaned the house today, blogged, washed, etc and now it's time for a short nap before I get Fo. I love you more than my nice clean house!