Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chili Cook Off and Trunk or Treat Night

Today was our play day but I had to go to H'ville to get Dad's Rx so I asked Karen if she would like to go and she said "Yes". We started off around 9:30 AM. We first went t by the college book store for Karen to get some things laminated and then we headed to H'ville. We got the Rx and then we went to Main Street in Madison looking for a doll store. We found it, but they didn't have much of a variety. Before that, we walked around the newest mall. The one with the gondolas and the carousal. The stores are too ritzy for my blood! After all of that, we headed to Trudy's to see how she was doing and I had some of Dad's shirts to take to her. We had a nice , short visit. I got to see Benny's (standard Poodle) new hair cut. Forrest was home with his stomach problems. After our visit, we came back to Athens to the book store and the pharmacy. We got back home about 3:00 PM. Karen had to make some spaghetti for tonight. She came and picked me up at 5:30 AM. She cooked spaghetti because she doesn't like chili!

The cultural hall was full of people! The food was good and the trunk or treaters filled the parking lot outside. There were games set up in different rooms, but we left before all of that.

It was a good and fun day.

Jackie, I'm glad you enjoy my blogs. My life is so dull, I'm glad you like them! I know how it is with being connected. I enjoy Mary Kate's and Trudy's blogs very much.

No comments: