Saturday, October 11, 2008

Plummer's Delight

The other day I noticed that the dishwasher was backing up in the sink but didn't think too much about it. Today the sink stopped up-bam! Dad got his plumber's pants on and went to work. That was 6 hrs. ago. I had to make a trip to Lowe's to get some new pipe and a qt. of Draino at 6 PM. It's 8:30 PM now and Dad's on the phone with Kelly Ann. He still has to pour the Draino in and then put the pipes back together. Maybe sometime tonight the sink will be flowing. If not, we'll get the Rooter out here and put some muscle into the pipes.

Don't remember what I did this morning. I think I went to Walmart for something, but I don't remember what.

The Maple trees are beginning to turn beautiful orange colors mixed with the green that was already there. The Sweet Gum outside the front window is loosing it's leaves and has carpeted the grass underneath the tree. Fall is so nice!

No comments: