Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cool Saturday

As I was typing the title above, it published the empty blog. I don't know why it will do that occasionally. I just gave myself the second shot. It's not hard nor does it hurt. It'll get better when I don't have to read the directions each time.

Had the card party today. I made three cards before I had to go. I wanted to get home in time to watch the conference. I just missed 45 min. of it.

I had the same anxiety I have when I play the piano( while making cards). Maybe this is something I will tell Dr. Sharp about. I don't know if it's left over from the cancer treatments or not. Maybe it's my bipolar.

It was 61 degrees when I got up, but by the time I left the house it was at 66 degrees. Our weather is getting cooler in a normal way. That's nice.

Dad had a bad day today. It's 7 PM now and he's on the computer. The guy at Staples, who has been fixing Dad's other PC said it would probably be ready next week. Then we can do genealogy on that PC. I don't really have any desire to do genealogy again but who knows. I might change my tune, especially since it's off-key.

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Glad your shots do not hurt. Maybe the shock of the nurse's choke hold still is in effect....I can't wait to see your ne cards you made! I need to get started planning our Christmas cards. Sadie and I just got back from watching a marching band contest in Pulaski TN. IT made me want to be back in the band, marching the fields and winning our divisions! WE can't wait for our visit next week!

the Villamor's said...

I sure wish I could have seen that band competition!! Fond memories from our marching band days!!

Glad you could make some cards!!

Why are you getting shots? I will have to read down a few days to see if you say....