Sunday, October 12, 2008

Plummer's Revenge

I went to bed before Frank put the sink back together and tried it out to see if the clog was gone. This morning, he said the sink is more stopped up than before! We will have to get Mr. Rooter out here sometime. Tomorrow, Frank has a Dr.s appointment at 2:00 PM and I don't know how he is going to feel afterwards. If he's not to bad, maybe the Rooter man could come Mon. If not, then Tuesday.

Tuesday morning I have a cancer surviver luncheon to go to. Mary Lou Hill is coming by to pick me up. This is a annual luncheon and has been quite good the times I went in the past. Anyone can go but the cancer survivors get in free. October is cancer awareness month.

I'll have to tidy the kitchen up. All the contents that one usually has hidden under the sink are all over the floor and counter tops. I'll just put everything on the table neatly so it won't look so bad. I don't like the way it looks now and it will be better with some organization in it.

I gave my money to Sis. Berry so I'm officially going to Womens Day Out in Nashville, TN in Nov. I think I will really enjoy getting away and having someone else be responsible for getting me there. I enjoyed it the last time I went.

No comments: