Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family Time

.Yesterday, Monday, Trudy, Sadie and Forrest came over to spend a couple of days with us. Last night we watched a movie called, "Meet Joe Black". It was really good. Today we went to town and went to thrift shops and Goodies. It rained but we didn't get wet. We came home about 1:00 PM. The kids spent 30 minutes a piece on the computer all afternoon long. Forrest and Dad played some computer games and Sadie created her blog. Now Sadie and Sophia will be blogging each other!

I went back to exercise class Monday and everyone (a few) wondered what had happened to me. I will get up and go tomorrow and will be back home by 9:30 AM maybe before Trudy and the kids are up.

After two thrift stores, we went to Big Lots and Goodies. I like Goodies because they have a good Petites department. I could really be a close hound if I let myself. I saw a fake leather coat with a fur collar and fur at the wrists that fit me. The collar was too large for a shorty so I didn't get it. I liked it though. I was thinking I wanted a leather coat this year, but I probably won't get one. It's nice to want!

I've been successful in giving myself my shots. The medicine is supposed to cause the body to grow bone and since I have osteoporosis so bad I need strong bones. I think I said I will take if for two years.

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

We sure did have a great time with you and Grampie these last couple of days. The thrift store shopping was great! I'm so thankful the little needle doesnt hurt you when you give yourslef a shot. All the needles I have been around are huge and they hurt! Thanks for being the best mom and grnany ever! We love you!

the Villamor's said...

Don't you love to sit in bed to watch movies! I love Legally Blonde 1 & 2!