Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday

Everyone got up early and we made it to church by 9:15 AM. We weren't there for long before Josh, the 4 yr. old got upset and Frankie and Rachel had to leave church and go home. I got a ride home from the Decker's and I got home around 1:00 PM. Primary went well. I didn't play too many wrong notes. Sis. Decker has the hard job being the chorister but she does an excellent job and the children respond to the things she does.

Trudy and her family came over at 4:30 PM just in time to roast hot dogs on the fire that Luke and Frankie made. In fact, he used up all of the wood in the burn pile and now I don't have to burn it!

Frankie and Rachel and kids walked down to feed the horses some apples and he toured the woods he used to play in when he was a kid. In the evening the kids played outside with Trudy's kids and they had a great time!

After supper, we opened the birthday presents and little Josh was such a happy boy. Mariam was happy with her gifts too. It was good for Frankie and George to visit and Trudy and Rachel to visit with each other. Families are a wonderful gift.

2 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

wish i was there!

The Walker Family said...

we had a blast! wished this could happen more often! I promise to bring my camera at all times when I come for a visit. I love the picture I took with your dracula teeth in!