Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Whew-w-w!

Frankie and family got off about 10:30 AM. They got home about ...I don't remember what time it was when he called and said they had been home about 30 minutes. The little dog traveled pretty well. I know they were glad to be home. It's a true saying, "There's no place like home". We had such a lovely, lovely visit. Trudy felt the same way about their visit .

After they left, I got the big vacuum out and did the floors, then I went over them with the water and vinegar. I got up plenty of dirt! I like my floors to be clean. There may be a pound of dust on every thing else in the house but if my floors are clean, then I'm happy.

Tomorrow Mary Lou and I go Visiting Teaching. In the morning, I have to go to Lowe's to get two storm doors for the house and arrange the installation of the doors. Then, I have to pick up a sheet metal top that Frank ordered made for the well cover. We don't use the well anymore but we still need to take care of it. I have to feed the horse and cat while Maryleen and John are gone. Then it will be time for V.T.! I decided not to go to exercise class tomorrow I have so much to do.

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

You will be very busy tomorrow! The only thing missing is a nap!