Thursday, October 30, 2008

Grocery Day

I finally was forced to go buy groceries...I was tired of not having anything I wanted to eat! I got almost everything on my list. I forgot the hot chocolate. I have some blackberry zinger tea that I can have before I go to bed. That will relax my soul the same as the hot chocolate does. I even got some ice cream. Frank wasn't impressed that I got cookies n' cream, but I can get vanilla next time.

Trudy really survived her surgery well. She has to recover for 6 weeks. She still gets to scrapbook or feels well enough to do it. Life is fragile.

I took an extra pain pill before I went shopping so I would feel like going. Going up and down the stairs is hard and I feel the bones grinding on each other! Not a good feeling. I wonder if Dr. Moore would consider replacing both knees at the same time? Maybe that would be too much for me to handle. As soon as Dad is over his operation, I'll schedule mine. Old age is not for sissies!!!

No comments: