Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stake Conference Saturday

Mary Lou and I will be riding to the Saturday night (6:00) session of Stake Conference with the Decker's. They will be by for me around 5:00 PM. I hope it will be fun for I still feel bad. I went to town to Staples to get some new labels. I was out of Frankie's address labels and needed some more. Dad and I struggled over how to print them right and finally got one page to work. Then, he remembered we could have just hit "center" the page and our task would have been done. Computer, one. Frank and Jan, 0.

I don't know what to wear tonight . It is cool and I think the Stake Center is cool too, so I need to dress warmly. I might wear my new fall skirt and brown jacket. I think the skirt is a bit long but who cares. No none knows me and no one will remember me so it like so many sands through an hour glass. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (she says as she rubs her evil hands together...)

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

those computers will get you everytime!

why are you feeling bad? catching a cold?

TheVillamorFamily said...

be sure to scroll down and read the comment I left you on the "half and half again post"
and tell TJ to take off the word verification. I dont' have it on mine and have never gotten spam!