Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuedsay,Tuesday

It was cold and windy today. I went outside to cut down a small Crepe Myrtle that was growing too near the mama plant and then I had planted a small bush too near the road that goes around the house, and when the small bush grew larger, and it was going to get very large, it would probably over shadow the road. I cut all the green off of the bush but it will slowly grow back. I might as well leave it for by the time it gets overgrown I might be sitting on a cloud playing the harp!

Went to Karen's house for our study tonight. Monday night, I was too tired to go so we did it tonight. Her little Shih Zoo's were in their corner pen just a tussling around and playing and having a good time! I really wanted to watch them instead of concentrating on the lesson! I told her Kayla loved porcelain dolls and she gave me two dolls I can give Kayla. She got them before she learned she didn't like them. She has American Dolls now. She has one dressed up like the big, bad woof and another dressed like Little Red Ridding Hood. Too cute!

If the cancer hasn't spread, Dad will have his operation the first Tuesday in Dec. He'll be well for Thanksgiving. If it's spread, I don't know what will happen. I don't believe it has spread.

Trudy went home today-the day after she was operated on! She has pain medicine as she needs it and will probably get better faster at home. The Relief Society has planned for meals to be brought in 'til Saturday, I believe. That is really a nice feeling to know your family is taken care off when you can't do it yourself.

1 comment:

jackieinbama said...

So sorry to hear about Frank. You both are in our prayers as well as Trudy.
thank you for the blogs. It means alot to me to be connected in some way since I'm home so much and don't have a voice so much. Being able to read here helps me feel connected. I love you.