Monday, October 13, 2008

Doctor Day

Went to exercise today and then came right home. When Frank has a Dr.s appointment, he doesn't like me going anywhere for fear he won't make the appointment. But I was only gone one hour and his appointment was at 2:00 PM. It was a pretty rough procedure but he made it through. He'll have to make another appointment to find out the results.

We've been having beautiful fall weather, not getting over 85 degrees during the day and down in the 60's at night. It would be nice to have this kind of weather all year round.

Trudy and the kids made it home safely from Mary Kate's last night. She called and we talked 'til she was home. George was glad to see them come home.

Tomorrow is the Party In Pink for the cancer survivors. I think I'll wear a skirt. You can wear anything but since it's a luncheon and everything will look pretty, I'll do the same! Mary Lou will come pick me up about 9:20 AM for the party starts at 9:45 AM.

I wish my blog could be more interesting and exciting, but I don't do much interesting or exciting things to write about.

I have some #10 cans with lids and oxygen packets I want to get to Trudy's house. I just need a time to take them over there. That would be interesting and exciting for me!

No comments: