Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Work Day

I was supposed to get down to Danny Boy's gate and unlock it for a man that was going to mow the yard. I forgot and went back to bed. I got up at 10:00 AM and the first thing I thought of was the lock! I should have written it down so I would have seen it when I was up at 7:00.

My knees bothered me until the afternoon. But I was able to do the chores and practice the piano. While I was practicing the piano, the laundry was going round and round in the washer and dryer. I got 2 loads washed, folded and put away. About 3:00 PM, I ran out of things I wanted to do so I reclined on my bed and read the Reader's Digest. I believe I would enjoy the large print and wrote a letter asking to switch my subscription to the large type. (only the Shadow knows if I can do that...)

It was Prednisone day for Dad, so he didn't get to feeling better until the afternoon. Tomorrow, we'll be going to H'ville to see the Dr. It's not a bad trip. I have to go by Dr. Dang's office to get a permission slip saying it's okay for me to take Forteo. Then, I have to be back in H'ville the next day, Thursday, at 8:00 AM! Quite the little traveler here.

No comments: