Sunday, May 11, 2008

No Blog Last Night

I was busy last night (Sat.) and when I sat down to blog at 10:00 PM a storm blew in and the thunder started to roll, so I shut the computer down. Trudy and Sadie had been over and I don't remember what else I was busy doing.

I went to the party at the Decker's house and had a good time. The weather was good and the mosquitoes didn't bother me. Bro. Decker grilled hamburgers and brats and every one brought a dish to share. I had cooked spaghetti and meat balls for Trudy and the gang, but they didn't eat it and the spaghetti didn't have enough sauce so I sent it home with Trudy. Anyway, spaghetti at a cook out would have been out of place. I took some cookies which were pretty sad next to the homemade desserts that were there! I've forgotten how to cook, unless its beans!

Tomorrow dad and I will go to H'ville to the Army base to get my pass renewed so I can shop at the commissary. I hope it will be a good trip for dad. I'll have my exercise class to go to at 9:15 Am and we'll probably go after lunch. Don't know though.

I had a good Mother's Day. Trudy got me a pretty necklace, Mary Kate sent me a funny e-card and Frankie just called me to wish me a happy Mother's Day. What more could a mother ask for but to hear from her children!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Yes you are a great mother!

Glad you had fun at the Decker's.

The Walker Family said...

YOu are the best mother in the whole wide world! Al the mothers in heaven were weeping and gnashing their teeth when us three walked past them to get to you! I love you ! TJ