Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Title

Sometimes there's just no creativity in coming up with a title. I was tired this morning after the H'ville trip so I didn't exercise. Karen came over and we cut out some more of her figures and stories for her daughter's quiet book. She left at 3:00PM to be home for Stacey. Stacey graduated from tech school yesterday. She plans to go to Calhoun for 2 years and then transfer to Auburn to continue studying to be a vet. She had a lot of school to go to, about 8 years, I believe. Nothing much happening today.

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

It's so ok to not have a title mom. It's your blog! I had my Field Day today. It was fantastic. It was the best in 8 years. Two more days mom! I love you and Grampie!

the Villamor's said...

I like your title...very original!

had a good talk with Grampie while you were preoccupied with Karen....I guess she is taking our place...hardy har har!! just teasing. I am so glad you have her as a friend and if you are reading this Karen i was totally joking! You are an angel!