Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Again and Again

Already had a "Friday Again". The weeks are flying by, whish-h-h-h! My mood is lifted so I feel good all day.

My Stampin' Up! goodies came in today. I'll have fun learning how to use the watercolor pencils. I've got all the colors of card stock now so maybe now my cards will look better. The new stamps will be fun to use, too.

The party at the Decker's is Sat. night. Good thing I called today to see what time it was! Trudy and Sadie are coming over Sat. morning. They didn't get to spend the night tonight because Forrest wasn't feeling well and it was going to be a big rush to get the kids over here and then get to the temple for the 8:00 PM session. We can eat the food I fixed for tonight, tomorrow.

3 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Glad you are feeling better Mama. So am i! It feels good to feel good!

TheVillamorFamily said...

I feel so good I will post another comment

TheVillamorFamily said...

Ok....this will be the last one.

Can't wait to see what new cards you can make! I need to bring you some of my scrapbook paper and stuff so you can use it.

I am going to plant some flowers today....hope they grow! I sure wasn't blessed with a green thumb!