Monday, May 5, 2008

Let's Exercise

I'm a slow learner. It's still a bit cool outside and it's way cool at the Wellness Ctr. yet I go bopping of in short sleeves and knee pants! I saw another lady that had a shirt with elbow length sleeves in it and that's what I'll wear next time I go. If I get too warm, I can always take it off. My body didn't want to exercise but it did feel better after it was all over!

I had a package to take to the P.O. and then I went to get my nails done. I'm thinking about having them taken off, but than again I don't want to do it. Who knows (The Shadow Knows...)

I made 4 cards tonight and then Mary Kate called and wanted to know if I had a "cow" stamp. I did, in a set of stamps Trudy gave me. Mary Kate had two friends who had helped her get her spinning routine ready for testing and one of the songs was about a cow or something. So, I kept on making cards. I made one and was on the second one and noticed I might be getting low on adhesive and forgot to adhere one of the parts of the card on. They (cards) were to be identical, but I got too busy thinking about the adhesive, and forgot to put one of the pieces on the card. Oh well, if I hadn't have told, no one would have known!

Tomorrow, I have to take dad to H'ville to a Dr. appointment. That will be the adventure for the day.

Gert has been in his container for 23 days now. I sure hope his leg is healing well. After 30 days, I'll take him back to the vet. Hopefully by then, he'll be able to go back into his cage. What an ordeal for the both of us!

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

yeah fior gert! Only 7 more days in his container! I can send MK the stamp if she wants it. I wished you and Dad could stop by and see me at school while you were here in town.

the Villamor's said...

Glad you exercised!! Go mom!

Thanks for the cards....could you make a couple more cow ones? I did my video tonight again and I sure hope it was OK to send in!!