Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy Day

I was awake at 4:00 AM but didn't get up until 6:00 AM. I guess as one gets older, the need for sleep is less, and of course I'm usually asleep by 10:00PM! I read my scriptures and after breakfast I did climb back in bed for about an hour.

We left for H'ville around 12:45 PM and stopped at Target to return a package dad had bought on line. It was neat how we could return the package at the store when we hadn't bought it there. Dad hadn't been in Target and he was so surprised at the number of cash registers he saw all in a line!


After seeing the Dr., dad decided he could live with his problem instead of having an operation. I don't think he could survive and operation like that. We drove straight home after the Dr. visit. The trip was bad on dad's spine and he's running a low grade fever now. He'll probably feel really bad tomorrow morning. I have exercise class tomorrow morning and then will get together with Karen, I hope for a little R&R!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Glad Daddy could get out into the real world....but hate to hear how it affects him....or would that be effects him? English was my worsest subject! hardy har.

I hope he isn't too bad tomorrow. Have fun with Karen! Don't forget to exercise...your body will thank you!

The Walker Family said...

Hopefully daddy will recover by the time we bring Forrest and sadie by on Fridya. I look forward to a visit on Saturday! I also hav emor paper for you. TJ