Thursday, May 22, 2008

Resignation

I called Dr. Sharp today because I was so miserable. He said I could go up to 10 mg on the Abilify. Unknown to myself, I had been taking 12 1/2 mg. already! I had some 2 mg tabs which I had divided and was taking 5 mg. When the new Rx came in, I just continued adding 2 1/2 tabs like before but the new tabs were 5 mg instead of the 2 mg! I've had no side effects so I guess it was alright. I see Dr. Sharp in a couple of weeks so I guess I'll just resign myself to whatever mood I have and try not to complain. The not complaining part is the hard part! Not really, I hate feeling at the end of my rope all the time.

I went to Wat-mart today and got a large tote bag to put all of my Primary stuff in. I bought some chalk and some crayons and some name tags. Mary Kate helped my learn how to print off color pages from LDS.org. With some more review of my lesson, I think I will be ready. I'm not going to use the lesson manual, just the note cards I have prepared. Karen thinks I have the young class and they will be lively and will need my constant eye and attention. I'm anxious and excited too. The name tags will help since I don't know who all is in my class. Hopefully, my brain has begun to come out of retirement and I will be up to the task!

I took the car by Big 10 to get a leak fixed and I was cold sitting in the waiting room. Turns out there wasn't a leak but the tires got rotated and balanced. It wasn't real hot out today but I did run the car air conditioning. This evening before dark, it was very pleasant outside. Too bad we don't enjoy the out of doors. I still don't know for sure whether to take a light jacket when I go out or not. It seems hot enough to go without, but then I have to sit in a place and freeze!

2 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Sorry you are feeling down Mama! To feel at the end of your rope all the time?? That isn't good!

Good you are looking forward to your primary class. You will do great and I know they will love your personality.

I like to have a sweater all the time especially at resturants because they are almost always too cold!

TheVillamorFamily said...

Be sure to answer the questions on my blog contest Mama!