Friday, May 16, 2008

Many Things To Do

I couldn't say "busy day" because I knew I already had that one. I was tired this morning so I went back to bed. Got up at 10:00 AM and had to get dressed to go to town to go to the bank and the pharmacy. After I got home, I had to feed dad and then go feed the animals and then I left to go to H'ville to meet Trudy and go on the base. We met George at the visitors center and got Trudy's friend, Cay, signed in so she could go on the base and then we went to the commissary. They were having a case sale of veggies, fruit, etc. The cases had $1.00=1.50 off coupons and the prices were pretty good, plus there was no tax charged on the groceries. It took quite a while and after we paid for that the girls wanted to go into the commissary to buy some more stuff. I was tired and hungry and didn't want to buy any more, so George and I sat on a bench and waited for Trudy and Cay. I couldn't go on home because they needed my card to buy the groceries. I bought some red grapes and I snacked on them and kept my energy from sagging too much. Finally, everyone was finished and I could go home. After the drive home, I had to unload the groceries. Whew! I had one busy day.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

That was a busy day!

Hope you have a great rest day today!