Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stormy Weather

I didn't get to go make cards with Sandy because of the stormy weather we were having. It was a slow moving storm and it was producing tornadoes. We got 1 1/8th inch of rain. It rained really hard and the wind blew but the worst of the storm missed us.

I went to Relief Society tonight. I attended a class Krista Brown taught about cleaning products. She has her own business cleaning houses. She used to work for a company that did that, but then she went out on her own. There was only one other sister in the class. She was a young mother and I was an old granny and it was fun! Can't say I'll clean my house any better, but I never know. Maybe I'll chase those dust bunnies harder now! Our dust bunnies have character. We're almost to the point of naming them!

I've been invited to the High Priest's party at the Decker's house tomorrow night (Fri). I believe I'll go for a little while. It will be good for me to get out of the house.

Trudy only has 11 days of work left! I can imagine the great feeling she'll have on the last day!

Mary Kate's new addition is almost finished. It is adding a lot of extra square feet to their house. I know they are very happy about it. After dad and I go the happy hunting grounds, the first thing my children need to do is to DE-CLUTTER this house. It will be a different house minus the extra things we have added over the years! If dad goes first, all the clutter in his room will be gone fast! If I go first, who cares! Ha-ha! The only thing I want to take with me is Belle's ashes.

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

YOu are too funny mom. Along with Belle's ashes, don't you want to take a urn of dust bunnies? ha! Did you forget that Forrest and Sadie are coming over tonight? They can go with you to the Decker's house too. They'll love to see all the farm animals. Please do not let them take any home! If Dad goes first, I call going thru his things first. If you want him to go now, allow me to start the process now! That would give him a heart attack for sure!

the Villamor's said...

You know my house will be around 2200 sq ft. when we are done and that is the size of yours!! But you probably only have 1100 living space with all the clutter!! hardy har har....that is really sad though....not really....just wanted to write that....and then put a lot of dots....i actually remembered to call TJ today and it was fun to talk with her again. I look forward to getting back to those calls again!