Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Alright, Second Night!

Tonight is the second night Forrest has been with us! What fun just having him around. He said he's had fun time-a diplomat at such a young age! Maybe we're not too bad for a couple of old folks.

I went Visiting Teaching today. It was cloudy and I felt like the day. It was good to see everyone. We have 5 sisters and Pauline said we have a large route. Everyone is active and I enjoy visiting all.

Forrest helped Grampie vacuum and mop the floors (for money). He would have done it for free, but we don't want him to think we just wait for him to come over to be our slave...He,he!

The Primary president and her 1st counselor paid me a visit today since I am a new teacher in Primary. I have the 5-6 year olds. I have never taught in a classroom situation before. All my years in Primary were as the music director or pianist. This is a new job for me and the first Sun. was an eye-opener! I always preferred older children but I do love the little ones and maybe that's one of the reasons I'm there. I have one little boy that is hyper, hyper, hyper!!! But the good thing is that I only have 4 kids in the class. I wonder what I am to learn being the teacher?

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Wow...you did a lot yesterday and you do have a big route! 5 sisters?? All I want is 3 max! :)

Did you post how it went your first Sunday as a teacher?