Friday, May 2, 2008

Bill Day

This morning I helped dad with some bills. He pays them on line. I don't know if I could ever learn to do that.

I went to Wal-Mart for some groceries. I thought rain was in the forecast so I wanted to get the shopping done and home before the moisture came. It was windy but no rain. I think it's going to get us at daybreak. Hopefully, no bad storms, just lots of rain.

I've seen tiny plants coming up and do believe I will have some volunteer flowers again this year. I think I've grieving for the loss of my being able to do garden work. I don't even want to read my new gardening magazine. I just skim through it and then give it to Karen. I wonder when I get my bionic knees if I'll be able to bend my knees. Old age is not for sissies!

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

you need to get those knees!! I bet it is sad to not be able to do what you once did! I mourn for some things also....especially my children growing up!