Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tired Day

I must have felt too good Monday for exercise class and over did it. I was tired all day today. We didn't go to the base today, it's tomorrow! I can't get the calendar thing straight. Maryleen is going somewhere and I'll be feeding the horse and cats for a week. I'll just feed them once a day so that won't be too bad.

I stamped nine Sassy Susie stamps, colored them and cut them out. Next, I'll find cards to match and decorations to match the Sassy Susie stamp. I don't feel the need to stamp and make cards like I did. It's good to know the materials are there when I want to do it. Trudy is having a Stampin' Up! party this Sat. I'll try to go. I like the water color pencils and blender pens I got. I can use the chalk pastels with the blender pens too. I love to go the parties. Maybe it's because I like to buy!!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

You would have really been tired if you had exercised and then gone to huntsville yesterday!

Is Sassie Suzie the ones you sent me too? I love the dust one:) Got to find the right person to send that one to!