Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Day # 2

Ha-ha! It's okay to have another happy day...Trudy, Sadie, my 11 yr. old granddaughter, and I met at Hobby Lobby today and made a half day of shopping. We went to Hobby Lobby (of course), to the Old Pottery Place (if that's the name of it!) and Madison Square Mall. We had lunch at the mall. I got a new pair of New Balance shoes, which I needed badly. I usually just wear one pair of shoes all the time. I do wear sandals in the summer. Tennis-type shoes don't hold up much more than 6 months if they are the only ones worn. I got 4 new stamps and some water color paper and a black re-inker.

Dad and I finished the lunch I brought home from the Mall. It was Chinese food. It was good the first go around, but not so good the second! It was food, and a Tums took care of what it did to my stomach! We watched the Kentucky Derby while we ate. Big Brown won but the second place horse broke both front ankles and had to be put to sleep where she lay. Sad.

2 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Glad you all could get out!! that had to be fun!

The Walker Family said...

We had fun too. WE didn't arrive home till almost 7pm, so we were pooped. We need to do this more aften!