Saturday, May 24, 2008

Success!


This Iris is gone but the picture is still here! It was I who made the mistake last night in trying to get a picture on the blog. I realized it today and followed the instructions and got a picture.

Had a nice card making party today. We made 4 cards. I sort of wimped out on the last card. I have to stand because the table is so high. If I sit, I can't judge whether I'm gluing the parts of the card on straight or not. After standing for 1 1/2 hrs. and not having a snack (I'll bring one next time...) I was not able to finish all the different steps of the card. I used one of the cut outs Mary had already done and was able to finish the card that way. I got home about 12:30 PM.

I broke one of my personal rules today. I drank a Pepsi in order to try and get a mood lift. If nothing happens then I'll repent. It's hard to wait out a low mood. That's like the nurse saying,"breathe deeply, Mrs. Layton," when I was in extreme pain when I woke up while having a colonoscopy! I'd have liked to have shown the nurse how to "breathe deeply" with a 2x4!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

You are not a sinner for drinking a Pepsi....if so I am one too:) Well we are all aren't we! Hope it lifted your mood.

Congrats on putting up a picture. Now you need to add something other than flowers:)