Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blog Time

I'm tired tonight. Didn't go to exercise class today because I was tired from Tuesday's drive to H'ville. Tuesday, I was tired from the exercise class and it all caught up with me. Karen and I went to Lowes and looked around. I thought I wanted a shrub but it would be better to plant one in the fall instead of the Spring. I won't have to water it as much and one planted in the fall will have time to establish a good root system and will be ready to begin growing well next spring. I bought a 25' garden hose and a bag of bird seed.

My mood has been better and perhaps I'm on my way up. Tomorrow, after lunch, I'm going to Sandy Herwig's house to make cards. She lives off of East Limestone Rd. I hope I won't get lost trying to find her house!

I've been taking pictures of the flowers outside, Trudy, and hope I can learn how to put them on the blog. Looking forward to seeing Forrest and Sadie!

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Glad you are taking pictures. I hope you do not get cuahgt in the storms. Schools are letting out at 11:45.

TheVillamorFamily said...

Glad you are going to make cards with someone new!! that should be fun!