Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Again!

I was called to be Primary Worker today at church. Was released as Relief Society pianist and will teach my first Primary lesson to 4-7 year olds next Sunday. CTR-Choose The Right. Sis. Cathy Bradley will be in the class as my helper. It seems like two of the children like to slide on the tables. I wonder if I'm too old for this kind of challenge. When Bishop Falconbury was giving me a blessing, I wanted to listen carefully but this little cherub of a little girl came up and put her head in my lap and started playing with my fingers! I opened my eyes and was so charmed by her presence, I didn't listen to the blessing! I gave her a kiss when I got up. Maybe that was a sign that I'm where I should be! I've always loved working in Primary, so I'm back again. Rel. Soc. was rather boring to me anyway. Now I get to teach little kids that rather be swinging from the rafters!! Actually, I would too, but I can't get up there.

Bill and Lynn White's address is: 461 Yellow Creek Rd, Louisville, MS 39339, if you want to send a card. Might tell them that you are cousins, otherwise they might not know who you are. Uncle Bubba called and said the funeral or the situation there went from worse to bad. Bill says he knows Grace is gone, but expects her to come running around the house calling, "daddy, daddy!" How can they ever get over this? If you send a card, be cool in what you say. In a couple of months, I'll send them a Together Forever video. They don't need anything else now.

No comments: