Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Sunday

Today was Fast and Testimony day. It was a good meeting as were Sunday School and Relief Society. It's still chilly enough to wear a sweater especially since the wind was blowing and at church there are certain rooms are cooler than others.

I used two of my new stamps tonight. One looks like a dandelion bloom. I stamped it in black and put some glitter in the bloom which makes it sparkle. I didn't put the card together because I'm waiting for the ticket punch which will make the corners look better than just right angle cuts. My other stamp is of cattails. I stamped it in dark brown on light beige paper. I'll put it together with two different colors of paper. Again, I'll wait on the ticket punch to do the corners.

3 comments:

the Villamor's said...

I love glitter!! I bet that made the card look fab-O!

You sound good Mama!

JT's Mommy said...

When are we going to get together to make some cards? My newest niece was blessed today - so we went to church in Madison. It was actually the first time I had ever seen her! Michaels has a big sale this week - I am going if you want to go with me.

The Walker Family said...

OUr Sabbath went very well too. I enjoy God's day of rest for man!