Friday, May 23, 2008

Failure!!!

I tried to add a picture to my blog but no go. I was following Trudy's directions, but some step was left out, on the computer's side, that is. Oh, well. Maybe another day.

I appreciate your concern about my health Mary Kate, but don't let it get you down. I felt better today, but I swear, this day had 48 hrs. in it! I washed 3 loads, folded and put it all away. Ran the dishwasher (whew! what a hard job...)I was going to town to Good Will to get a pair of old shorts so I could cut a hole in a pocket (to go with my Primary lesson) but there was a yard sale at the top on my road and I got a pair of shorts for a quarter and didn't have to go to town. Time just dragged by. I even asked dad if there were any old bills I could file ( you know I was desperate if I wanted to do that!). But my mind felt good, so I'm just complaining. I just don't have enough things to do with my time. If I was making cards, that would fill in but I haven't been in the mood to make cards. I'm afraid I'm loosing interest in doing it. Maybe not, just taking a long break from it.

Tomorrow I'm going to our Stampin' Up! card making class at the Blackburn community center. Mary Rager called and said it might just be her and Judy and me. That's okay. I like small classes. Maybe it'll make me want to make cards again.

Mary Kate, I took your quiz. It wasn't hard. Only three questions. I could remember them without writing them down! Did the one about the science research surprise you? Trudy, call me about this Sunday's meal.

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Thanks for answering my questions Granny-

You really were bored if you wanted to file bills! I bet you surprised Daddy! Love you:)

I bet you aren't loosing interest in making cards...just bored with life:) that doesn't sound fun does it!