Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday

It was a slow day starting off, but after lunch I got into high gear. I vacuumed the floors then mopped them. Gave Frank and hair cut and shave and helped him shower. Cooked goulash and washed two loads of clothes. Brought the ladder up from the basement because we have two light bulbs that are burned out and when Bro Decker is over tomorrow, I'll ask him to change them. I don't want Frank to get up on a ladder and I don't want to climb up either.

Mary Kate found a little Yorkie dog that is up for adoption but it is in a town near LaGrange, Ga where MK lives and they won't give me a chance to adopt it because they have to meet me and that's a 4 hour drive away. They are charging $450.00 to adopt the dog and they have my pet history and the name of my vet. They ought to know that if I take care of two parrots for 25 years that I will take good care of a dog. We might have to look some more. I don't want to get my hopes up. It can't be just any dog. Preferably an adult, potty-trained, small lap dog that doesn't shed. A Poodle, Yorkie or Bishon Frise. I know I didn't spell that last name correctly and the computer didn't know either!

No comments: