Friday, February 6, 2015

Dr Appointment

Didn't get to go to exercise today because Frank had a Dr appointment at 8 AM. It was in Madison and I drove fast to get there on time. We were in the morning work traffic. We registered at 8:03 and waited 1 1/2 hours to see the Dr. He spends a lot of time with you so that makes the waiting better but it's still aggravating to sit there and wait. He ordered a CT scan that can be done at the hospital in Athens and another test that will look in the bladder that has to be performed at the Dr's office in Madison.

Stopped by the Walmart in Madison and got some milk, diet Pepsi and bananas. I did well on my diet today but I didn't do any extra exercise except the walking I did getting into Walmart and back to the car. I brought the trash can in and walked to the mail box and back. That's my exercise for today. After lunch, I felt sleepy so I took a snooze in the recliner while Frank read in his room. I just have no desire to exercise even if it means that it will help me loose weight. I'm too old to exercise! I know I have to keep moving but I'll let going to Silver Sneaker's be my exercise.

Mary Kate and Nate will be coming up next week-end and staying 'til Monday. Looking forward to that. Frank said he could stay by himself. Either that, or we take him with us. Don't know which to do.

No comments: