Monday, February 2, 2015

PT

Had exercise this morning and the diet class at 12:30 PM this afternoon. She checked to see if we were keeping our food diaries and we were. I've lost 1/2 lb in the first week. I'm on a 1,300 calorie maximum and have been able to keep it under that. I've cut out 8 oz of milk and 2 slices of bread. Smart Balance buttery spread is only 50 calories a tbls so I may add that back in. I've been a little empty but not too bad. My mouth has been so sore this past week two nights I just had smoothies for supper. I see the dentist tomorrow and hopefully he'll be able to help.

The other exercise class I want to go to is tomorrow at 10 AM but that's the time I have to be in H'ville at the dentist. I have a pair of shoes to take back to Academy Sports and I will do that on the way back.

The PT came from Home Health and showed Frank some exercises to do to strengthen his legs and will be back 2 times a week for 3 weeks. Hopefully, this will help keep him from falling.

It had snowed during the night but none stayed on the ground at our house. We saw some on bushes and roof tops going into town this morning. It's been at 32 degrees with the wind blowing all day. Our power bill was higher this past month but not too bad. I have to pay bills tomorrow.

No comments: