Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday

Exercise this morning and then we went to the Dollar Tree and I got the Walker girls their presents. I like to get them a little something for coming over and making my day brighter not to mention the craft they bring and we make. I got them each a plastic long stemmed goblet with Valentines on it. Two clear and two red goblets, two Valentine pencils and a small Valentine with chocolates in it. I got Carol a small red heart-shaped vase with red roses in it. I didn't think she would like a plastic goblet. Everything looks festive sitting on the table waiting for Friday afternoon to come.

I've had a hard time staying on my diet today. I've been empty and a little hungry. I cooked some fresh Brussels sprouts and ate a bowl full with diet liquid butter poured on them. That filled me up until supper. I have a rotisserie chicken but I'm saving it for Friday when Trudy comes over. If we shop at Sam's, Saturday, I will get 3 of their rotisserie chickens and put them in the freezer. Sam's chickens are larger than the Walmart chickens are. I have Talapia for when Mary Kate and Nate come. MK and I will go shopping when they get here because she doesn't eat the things we do. A lot of the cabbage, Brussels sprouts and beans I put in the goulash bother her digestive system, so we go shopping for what she can eat. She's on a gluten free regimen, too. We'll have to cook for Frankie and Mariam and Josh. Mariam can't have corn products but can eat the rest of the food. I have 3-5 lbs of potatoes to make potato salad with. I will cook the potatoes tomorrow.

I got a shipment from the catalog Signatures. I got 6 Elvis CD's and a Ray Stephens CD, plus an electric egg cooker. I cooked 7 eggs and don't know what to do with them now! Mary Kate doesn't eat eggs, so I won't put them in the potato salad. I like them plain and I could make deviled eggs. I just couldn't wait to use the egg cooker. It's time for supper, so I'll quit.   

No comments: