Thursday, February 12, 2015

Family History Time

Today was the day I go to the Family History Center. I had found some information on my own and needed help in untangling the information. Sis Walker always knows how to help me. We did some merging of individuals and I typed in Mary Peg's information as wife to Ritchie. I'll have to do more work at my computer to find other names to work on.

Frankie and Mariam and Josh are about 1 1/2 hours away. They're coming from Knoxville, TN and will stay until early Sunday morning. Trudy is coming over at 2:30 PM and Carol and her daughters will be here at 2 PM to do a craft. Trudy will spent the night Friday night and Mary Kate and Nate will come in about 9 PM Friday night. I hope Frankie will take Marian, Josh and Nate to the Space 'n Rocket center in Huntsville while Trudy, Mary Kate and I shop in Madison and H'ville. I feel it's okay to leave Frank for several hours that we will be gone. Mary Kate will stay until Monday afternoon. It's a 4 hour drive to LaGrange, GA and a 4 hour drive from Knoxville. I really appreciate the children wanting to come home for a visit.

No comments: