Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Shopping

We didn't make it to Sam's. Frankie took the kids to the Space 'n Rocket Center and Mary Kate and I went to  Madison to Academy Sports and Khol's. Trudy stayed home and slept so we did do any thrift store shopping.

Mary Kate bought Nate 2 pair of shoes which she could take back if he didn't like them and she got some work out clothes. I got one pair of Capri's that I'll have to loose a few lbs to get into but will give me the incentive to continue to diet. Nate had to pick one of the pair of shoes to keep and he wanted both pair so I bought one pair for him. He was so happy! He loves shoes. We stopped at Khol's and I got Frank a new 100% cotton shirt. It's a really pretty light green checked short sleeved shirt. I don't need any clothes so didn't buy anything for me.

We stopped at the Madison Walmart to pick up some groceries and Mary Kate made a big pot of veggie soup that was yummy. The rest of the family had pizza. I did pretty well on my diet today. I wasn't keeping the food diary today but I ate sensibly and had veggie soup instead of pizza tonight. We watched a very funny movie tonight and everyone was laughing hard. It was fun.

I have to up at 5:30 AM to help get Frankie and family up and fed and on their way as soon as posible I didn't do our medicines today and will have to do that when they are gone then get my shower and get dressed. We will go to church tomorrow for sacrament meeting and then come home.

No comments: