Monday, February 9, 2015

A Little Earily

I had 8 AM on my brain, I guess because I normally go to exercise at this time, so we went for Frank's CT scan at 8 and the appointment wasn't until 10 AM. The wait wasn't too bad and we were through before 10 AM. We came home and had lunch and then Karen came over and we went to the diet class. I have lost 2 lbs in 3 weeks. A slow loose and one I can keep off. I've devised a way to exercise on the bike. I will dig my CD player out and play some rock 'roll music while I'm peddling away. Some loud, raucous music will get me in the mood to exercise. While I'm in the basement, maybe I'll want to play the piano, too.

Tomorrow, I plan to go to Round Island exercise. I went one time but had things come up so I couldn't go back. The exercise there is harder than the senior center and I enjoy the challenge.

I ordered some flowers today online. I thought it had something to do with my Fuel Rewards program with Shell, but I don't think is was. Oh, well, I'll get a nice bouquet of flowers soon.

No comments: