Thursday, February 26, 2015

SNOW

We got about 12" of snow yesterday. Everything was covered. The temperature was above freezing all day and a lot of it melted. We have a Dr appointment tomorrow so we'll be able to go. The snow is almost all gone off the car. The weather is supposed to be colder tomorrow but warming up on Saturday. I'm ready for Spring now. One snow will do it for me. It has snowed in April before so we're not out of the woods yet.

We just laid around sorry today. Still feeling under the weather because of our colds. I think the worst of it is over. Now just to recover and stay healthy.

Mary Kate wants me to get a dog and is looking for one for me. I haven't talked it over with Frank yet. He probably would agree if I insisted. He gets some time everyday loving on his bird but my bird wants to bite me every time I'm around him so he's no fun. If I had a dog, then I would have reason to walk down the road and get some exercise. That would be fun. I'd have to buy a couch cover to protect the couch and chairs. I finally get nice furniture and now I want a dog that would be all over it. You can't have nice "things" and have kids and animals.

No comments: