Wednesday, February 25, 2015

It wasn't snowing this morning...

We made it to H'ville for the Pain Clinic appointment and were back at home by 10 AM. I went out to get the mail at 3 PM and by 3:15 PM the snow was really coming down. It's 7:30 PM now and the show hasn't slacked up. Trudy says they have 4" but I believe we have more. I think the farther South you go the deeper the snow. I have plenty of milk and every thing else so I don't worry.

It isn't even 32 degrees outside. Maybe during the night it will get colder but it's above freezing now.

I turned the gas heat on in the basement. It was 65 degrees down there and it's 70 degrees now. This virus I have makes me feel colder. We have the house set at 77 degrees. Bumped it up one degree yesterday before the big snow storm. I know that it isn't much snow for the Northerners but for the rednecks, it's a lot of snow! We don't know how to drive on it and it's down right inconvenient. It is pretty, but that's all. Ah, for the life in Key West now.

No comments: