Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Snow

Woke up to snow on the ground and a little coming from the sky. It was 32 degrees so the snow wasn't going anywhere. It was snowing hard when I cancelled Frank's Dr appointment. By the afternoon, the snow was gone but I didn't know in the morning what the afternoon would look like. We'll see the Dr about Frank's knee next week.

I called J&J Heating and Cooling about a noise I was hearing in the basement by the heat pump. The house is 35 years old. I don't think the heat pump is that old but I didn't like the buzzing noise I was hearing. The young man said it was the pipes vibrating when the outside unit defrosted. He tightened up some screws that held the pipes on the wall and that was it. It cost $75.00 but I had two coupons for $25 & $20 dollars so the final cost was only $30.00. I see the coupons in the paper all the time but never thought I could use more than one so I'll cut out other ones that I see.

I washed some towels and sheets and will have to wash more towels tomorrow. The upstairs toilet over flowed and I had to use many towels to sop up the water on the floor. I would never put laminate in a kitchen or bathroom again. I don't know what I'll do tomorrow. Maybe work on Family History. I'm to go to church tomorrow and work on it.

No comments: