Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Store Bought Teeth

My new denture came in today. Frank and I drove to Huntsville to get it. It has metal in the center to make it stronger and is thinner than my old one. I look forward to having a thinner denture so I won't be grinding my teeth like I was with the thick one.

We stopped by Sam's and I checked about my card and it ran true to the type of card it was. Yesterday, the check-out said my extra credit wasn't showing but I had paid online. They said to pay in the store because sometime it took a while to show up when you payed it online. We came on to Athens and stopped by the pharmacy for an Rx and then came on home.

After supper and scripture reading we listened to Ray Stephan's greatest hits and then Frank went to his room to watch TV and I put some wash in. I had two loads and one is already finished and the other one is in the dryer.

I've lost another pound. The staying at 1,3000 calories isn't so bad now. We have exercise tomorrow and may go to H'ville to Sam's or to Walmart in Athens to get some cans of beans. I would like to get 2 cased of pinto, black and Navy beans to put downstairs to have on hand. Our food room has got mostly paper products, a wheelchair, other fold up chairs and misc. things but little food. I could get some fresh veggies too. I have a bag of kale to cook and two cabbages. I can cook the cabbage and smoked sausage and tomato and onion dish I like. Could uses some broccoli and Brussels sprouts.

No comments: