Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday

We went to Dr Morgan's today for a procedure but they forgot to tell us about the antibiotic Frank was supposed to take and we had to reschedule the procedure.

The snow is still around but the roads were clear. The ice melted off the ramp and I swept the remaining ice and snow off of it this afternoon.

Mary Kate has been wanting to get me a dog and I have started looking online, too. It's amazing the price that's wanted for the Poodles I was looking at. MK was looking at a rescue Yorkie for me, but it's in GA and they want to meet me, so that's out. I will let her look for me.

Our crud is better but I'm still feeling the effects of it. It wasn't bronchitis like I thought it was. We still are coughing but not like last year when we had to go to the Dr with it. If we can survive til Spring maybe we'll make it.

No comments: