Monday, February 23, 2015

Ice

Got up at 5 AM and looked outside and there was ice on everything. Went back to bed and watched Fox News until it was time to eat breakfast. Didn't even try to go to exercise since the ramp and car were covered in ice. Went back to bed and was lazy until around 10 AM.

We had our diet class today and the ice was gone so we went. It was about exercise and the benefits of it. Next week, we will meet at a super market and pretend shop, looking at labels, etc. If we were going to Walmart, I would do some real shopping but the majority said to go to Hometown grocery.

Tomorrow at 10 AM I will go to the Round Island church to exercise. That afternoon Frank sees Dr Lawrence about his knee and hopefully it is healing by itself. Wed we go to the pain clinic. Thursday I have a Dr appointment in Athens, and Friday we have a Dr appointment somewhere, I can't remember where now. I have to make an appointment to take the birds in to get trims. Gert is trying to fly and he needs a trim. I need to go back and see the dentist to have my teeth adjusted. Tomorrow will be the only time I'll have to exercise. I need to exercise at home but it's so hard to get the motivation to do it.

The crud I have was hurting today when I coughed. I hope it doesn't get any worse. That's what I've been saying each day and it's gotten a bit worse every day.

No comments: