Friday, February 20, 2015

Exercise

It was very cold this morning. Karen had called last night saying she wasn't going to exercise because of the cold weather. I said I was going if there was no snow on the ground. We had a nice crowd for the weather. After exercise, I went to Walmart and got some fresh veggies and diet Pepsi, bread and ground turkey. I'm ready for the weather now.

I got home at 10:30 AM and it started snowing at 11:00 AM. It snowed steadily until the road was covered and the ramp and most of the grass. It was probably about 2-3".  I  made a big pot of veggie soup. We had it for supper. It needs some more tomato taste, like tomato sauce, if I have any I can put it in tomorrow.  It's filling and good for the diet. I have no laundry to do tomorrow so maybe I can play the piano and use the exercise bike. I'll need to find the CD player I have in the basement and get some rock 'n roll music to play while I cycle.

I've been going to bed early and getting up around 5 AM. This morning I stayed in bed and watched an hour of Fox News before I got up. Usually, I get up at 7 AM.

Trudy signed me up on Pinterest but didn't show me how to use the site. I would like to know and the next time she's over here I'll get her to show me how.


No comments: